trend

Friday, November 6, 2009

that evening sun

that evening sun

that evening sun




























Doubt here, Was the word AlLLAH swt derived from Vedic moon God name or from the pagan moon God of Arabia.....?
This person betrayed me and hurt me, and for a long time didn't even own up to the fact they did. They just slipped and slid around the issue (very Pisces is this person) and even tried to turn it back on me. I thought that once I got an apology and recognition for what was done, I'd move on and be able to talk to them normally and I'd stop having nightmares about it.

I got my apology, and a pretty good one, too. And yet I still can't forgive them. If I start thinking about what has happened I seethe inside. This Pisces keeps trying to talk to me, and the more they do, the worse the bad dreams get. I can't talk to this person normally unless I just block those thoughts out, and even then they'll occasionally just rise to the surface and I'll berate them for what they've done. I know I shouldn't handle myself this way, and I feel childish, but the betrayal is just... THERE.

So why can't I get over this? It hurt me more than anything has ever hurt me in my life, but I don't really understand what the problem is now, and I feel that it is selfish for me to still harbour these feelings.

We are both Pisces Suns with Gemini Moons.

P.S. I know this is the horoscopes section but I like the horoscopes section and I think that sometimes the people here can pull out some good advice, whether it relates to astrology or not.

Thanks for any insights or advice.....


Why can't I get over it..? Pisces & Pisces?
A Peace from the End

It started as a thought then progressed into a dream and then it

became an action that now is a nightmare. I overreacted, and became

too bold. I took a month off of the work, and flew down to the southern

most tip of Chile. The first of the month was when I would emerge

myself in the culture, and then the second part was an upscale

camping trip. The first part was great. Everything the typical young

American did I did. Perhaps I had too much fun because when it

came to the camping part I was a wreck. Two days into the outing I

fired the guide, which wasn’t the best idea considering I had no

knowledge of the area. She left all the equipment that I would need;

the only thing lacking was the instruction manual to it all. The first

night was fine, the second one not so much. It’s November, and

although I’m in South America it’s cold. The second night it rained,

and the tent wasn’t properly set up for rain, so it leaked. After this

incident I grabbed a map and hiked toward the ocean. Land wasn’t

treating me well. Once there I bought a small boat and planned on

taking it easy on the ocean blue. So much for that keen idea.

Most everything I knew about ocean currents came from my

freshman year of geography. It just so happens that I didn’t pay

attention too much in that class, so most of my knowledge is

conflicting therefore incorrect. But I always enjoyed winging it. Now

here I am in the middle of some ocean on a boat with just enough

water to get me through a few days and the only food is that in my

backpack. I don’t know how to properly drive a boat. This place that

was a paradise for me several days ago is now my lovely killer. If the

cold doesn’t kill me the loneliness will. After trying all the controls

written coincidentally in Spanish. I try the radio, but showing those

poor Mexicans how livid I am doesn’t seem to help. It just makes my

throat and head hurt. Then it gets me thinking about how I’ve treated

people my whole life. It’s best not to get started on some deep,

personal self-evaluation I tell myself, but I know the topic will again

come up. Best now to drift off to sleep on this cold stiff bed the only

thing between the unforgiving crystal clear haven and me.


A new outlook has been bestowed upon me. I’ve decided to just

take it easy. The scenery is astounding; one can just imagine the

outline of the land, but it truly is gone. Today is much warmer than the

previous days. The sun is shining brightly, and my spirits are high. I

lay on the bow of the boat dreaming about what I wish would be. I

imagine that I’m on a yacht on a warm day off the coast of the Virgin

Islands. The crewmen come by and ask,” Is there anything I can get

for you?” “I’m good on the sushi, but could you get me another one of

these?” I reply tapping the tall thin glass nonchalantly. The life is

good. This boat is hardly a yacht. The fish are hardly crewmen, and

dingy water is not even close to a chilled cocktail. Aside from the

melancholy reality today is a great day. And no clouds, rain, or icy air

can change that.


The dew covers my fingers, frost covers my hair, and my bones

are stiff with cold. Guess that’s what I get for passing out on the

deck. This boat is small with a cabin in the bottom. It has a clumsy

heater, but a nice stash of blankets in the closet along with a cheap

hot plate. I’m wondering if I should try using hot plate; a cappuccino or

some hot chocolate would really do the trick. But there’s a chance it

could start an electrical fire. Maybe first I should check if there’s a

lifeboat. If I’m stuck in a lifeboat I will surely die; a hot drink or

potential death? I grab the hot plate. As I sip the hot chocolate and

curl under the blanket I think of how to make this situation even

better. Some music I decide would just make this day. Turns out the

radio that I yelled at the Mexicans through only plays music. If only-

oh wait I got it- some English music comes on. I lay there sipping hot

chocolate, curled with blankets, and listening to the hottest songs

wondering what the other people are listening to this very song right

now, and what are they doing. Are they driving, at a party, getting a

phone call, or being idle just as I? I just think of all the resources they

have. I wouldnt’ but gray skies and blue under it. It scares me. Here I

am in the presence of no one. It’s just me out here. Me against

myself.

The warmth is all gone along with my hope. I know now that this

adventure will surely end in my demise, but I am at peace with it. I

know the end, yet somehow I am perfectly content with the verdict.

As the good book says,” Eat, drink, and be merry for tomorrow we

die.” I shall certainly do the latter two for


Need help on short story?? Just tell me what you think about it!!?
You believe that their is an omniciet all powerful being that made you, keeps you safe, feeds you , blesses you, sends his sun to die for you, made the universe for you, allows you to break the barier of life and death,allows you to defy physics, that there is a special place made for you that you can live eternally happy forever all because you believe in that being.

and those that dont beleive you contend that they have commited the ultimate atrocity and deserveto be punished in hell for all eternity and your perfectly ok with that. even if its your own kid you dont bother to question that maybe it's really messed up to beleive such a thing that your child deserves to be burned in hell.


it really is an ego thing isn't it? that some being full of all the love in the world is knocking at your heart and he died for you and your his entire world and your as precious as the rest of his children.

do you really think any human being is that priveledged? common sense and a quick glance around says no, this is not true for anyone.


Isn't being religious the most self absorbed prideful thing you can be?
The way I understand it, DST makes it so the sun rises later and sets later, therefore prolonging evening sunlight in the summer. But summer days are longer than winter days. Why don't we preserve evening light in the winter when the days are short and we need it?


Why is Daylight Saving Time over the summer, not the winter?
for what I've done, I don't even make a shadow when I'm walkin' in the sun."


Have you ever been "so low down...?
Studying astrology-I notice people dont fit their sun OR rising sign. Me neither. I act and look like a scorp. I even took a damn test and it said I was a true scorp. I was wondering if anyone is boycotting their sign.


who here thinks they act like another sign? whats your sun and rising sign too :)?
i think islam is false because; .....

it's the only religion which advocates beheading of apostates in the 21st century

stoning to death, floggings, amputation, terrorism and honor killing are carried out in the name of islam

sharia law is the most barbaric practised law on earth today

almost everything is haram - even masturbation and music!

unlike muslims views, i think the Quran is completely unscientific and full of errors. you will only find that out if you look at the pros and cons rather than a biased view

Quran 2;3 requires you to ''believe in the unseen'', in other words BLIND FAITH

the quran claims sperm comes from the ribs, the sun sets in a muddy pool, stars are missiles aimed at devils, humans are made from a blood clot, etc. etc. and other ridiculous claims

sahih hadith claims flies wings hae medicine and early humans were 90ft tall (according to mohamed) etc. etc. and other absurd claims

muslims twist words and make it sound scientific - the website miraclesofthequran.com is a joke - trust me check it out

kids are not given a choice to be muslim but rather forced to memorize the Quran

mohamed didn't set a good example for makind by indiscriminately killing a whole tribe (banu quraytha) and enslaving their women. or tortured people for disbelieving. or having sex with an 8 year old child. (arab year is shorter)
- what morality is that? the worrying thing is muslims follow the sunnah/habits of mohamed (ouch)

hajj (pilgrimage) is an economical tourist industry and muslims have been conned into thinking its spiritual

shahadah - u have to 'bear witness' to something thatr happened 14 centuries ago

it doesn't make sense for Allah to protect the last scripture (quran) but not the earlier scriptures

the earliest quran's don't have diacretical marks, hence cannot surely be the word of god

salat/prayer - it seems pretty pointless to me to keep repeating ''god is great'' ''god is greatt'' about 50 odd times

there is no evidence for an afterlife

evolution explains apparent 'intelligent design'

i dont think an classical language arabic can be a message for all of mankind

evil supposedly started when Iblis (satan) did NOT bow to Adam. this contradicts the main message of tawhid in the Quran. Allah can't make up his mind maybe?

look at what happens when u become hardcore muslim - taliban alqeda etc. mainstream muslims try say this is unislamic but this is false. theres many quranic and hadith verses encouraging violence towards non-muslims

islam is supposedly a wordwide message but why are all the KNOWN 25 prophets of islam concentrated in 1 tiny area? - the middle east

theres many islamic denominations contradicting each other (sunni, shia, ibadi, sufi, quranists) in islam - which is right? also many religions on earth - which is right? Allah is supposed to send an angel or something as evidence .... but he doesn't ....

evolution PLUS adam and eve can't both be true - choose 1!!

theres no reason whatsoever to literally believe in a bronze age book which claims to be god's word

i think verses such as ''Alif laam miim'' were only introduced to give a mystical and spiritual feeling to the Quran but then claim ''only Allah knows it meaning'' . and muslims actually believe that explanation.

conclusion? = there is no evidence whatsoever to islam or any other belief being the right religion. each claims some sort of miracle but they are all false in my opinion. religion uses guilt as an excellent tool of control.

my heart also tells me that if there is a creator he wouldn't be so cruel as the quran portrays him in my opinion. i also feel that there won't be a resurrection day

also considering that theres hundreds of claims of prophethood, i dont think that a messenger is the correct way to send god's message to mankind. rather god should have sent an angel or something

i think mohamed had the imagination of shakespeare and charles dickins and was the arab version of Jr tolkien and Jk rowling

nothing whatsoever proves to me that the Quran is divine - thats coming from a former devout muslims who used to pray even sunnah prayers besides the 5 obligatory 1s

i also really don't think god wants me to simply trust some guy called Bukhari who lived long after mohamed and hundreds of generations before me. and just take his word for it. Hadiths are contradictory, exploitive, unreliable, cultural traditions with ridiculous chains of transmissions (A said that B said that C said x). and full of errors

theres many islamic denominations and sub-divisions

i have personally seen how segregation of men and women causes homosexuality in arabia

Vedas, Quran, Bible, Aqdas, torah and the Book of Mormons are all the same to me. sunni muslim, shia muslim, quranist muslim, catholic christian, protestant christian, baptist christian, hindu, sikh, buddhist, jew, baha'i faith, jainist, traditionalist, rastafarians etc. are all emoti@ khan - i been to that site already - i read that ''echo'' means Quran predicted the radio

loool

islam is a joke@ i lived in abu dhabi, in some area called al kuwaitat

marhaba sa' ya rayal, im a former muslim


i think islam is false because ........?
I need to pass this take home grammar test to pass the quarter and i really dont get most of this :(. These are ten questions that are either correct or incorrect. The part of them that could be incorrect is the pronouns or the verbs. I appreciate all the help I really need it. Thanks a lot to everyone who answered, truely.

1. Saks is the store where Maureen buys presents because she likes their merchandise.
2. Eddie, never one for taking chances, believes that everyone should bring their raincoats even if the sun is shining.
3. I hear that anyone who fails their eye test will lose their driver's license.
4. Don't you dare ask either of my aunts where they go after church on Sunday!
5. Both of the speakers have promised to keep his or her remarks short.
6. This book is one of those weighty volumes that has more pages than facts.
7. Kelly is the only one of those players who has decided to participate in the pep rally.
8. It is up to each individual to come to terms with their own limitations and break their own chains.
9. That chocolate cake is the only one of Otto's desserts that are worth eating.
10. Every one of the twenty-five Yankees got their World Series rings last night.


Please, if possible, answer correct or incorrect for each one. Thanks again to everyone who answered!


English Grammer 10 True or False Questions. Desperatly NEED help. PLEASEEEE HELP!!?
Yo mama so fat when her beeper goes off, people thought she was backing up

Yo mama so fat, the last time she saw 90210 is when she hit the scale!

Yo mama so fat when she put on a red sweater, every body started screaming, "ahh, it's the Kool-Aid guy!"

Yo mama so fat she's got more Chins than a Hong Kong phone book!

Yo mama so fat were in her right now


Yo mama so fat she has been declared a natural habitat for Condors

Yo mamma so fat you haveta roll over twice to get off her...

Yo mama so fat she was floating in the ocean and spain claimed her for then new world

Yo mama so fat she lay on the beach and people run around yelling Free Willy

Yo mama so fat when you get on top of her your ears pop!

Yo mama so fat when she has wants someone to shake her hand, she has to give directions!

Yo mama so fat she goes to a resturant, looks at the menu and says "okay!"

Yo mama so fat when she wears a yellow raincoat, people said "Taxi!"

Yo mama so fat she had to go to Sea World to get baptized

Yo mama so fat she got to iron her pants on the driveway

Yo mama so fat she put on her lipstick with a paint-roller

Yo mama so fat she got to pull down her pants to get into her pockets

Yo mama so fat when she tripped over on 4th Ave, she landed on 12th

Yo mama so fat when she bungee jumps, she brings down the bridge too

Yo mama so fat the highway patrol made her wear "Caution! Wide Turn"

Yo mama so fat when she sits around the house, she SITS AROUND THE HOUSE!

Yo mama so fat when she steps on a scale, it read "one at a time, please"

Yo mama so fat when she sits on my face I can't hear the stereo.

Yo mama so fat she fell in love and broke it.

Yo mama so fat when she gets on the scale it says to be continued.

Yo mama so fat when she gets on the scale it says we don't do livestock.

Yo mama so fat her neck looks like a pair of hot dogs!

Yo mama so fat she's got her own area code!

Yo mama so fat she looks like she's smuggling a Volkswagon!

Yo mama so fat God couldn't light Earth until she moved!

Yo mama so fat NASA has to orbit a satellite around her!

Yo mama so fat whenever she goes to the beach the tide comes in!

Yo mama so fat when she plays hopscotch, she goes New York, L.A., Chicago...

Yo mama so fat she's got Amtrak written on her leg.

Yo mama so fat even Bill Gates couldn't pay for her liposuction!

Yo mama so fat her legs is like spoiled milk - white & chunky!

Yo mama so fat I had to take a train and two buses just to get on the her good side!

Yo mama so fat she wakes up in sections!

Yo mama so fat when she goes to an amusement park, people try to ride HER!

Yo mama so fat she sat on a quarter and a booger shot out of george washington's nose.

Yo mama so fat she rolled over 4 quarters and it made a dollar!

Yo mama so fat when she lies on the beach no one else gets sun!

Yo mama so fat when she bunjee jumps she goes straight to hell!

Yo mama so fat when she jumps up in the air she gets stuck!

Yo mama so fat everytime she walks in high heels, she strikes oil!

Yo mama so fat she fell and made the Grand Canyon!

Yo mama so fat she sat on the beach and Greenpeace threw her in!

Yo mama so fat even her clothes have stretch marks!


Yo mama so fat she broke her leg, and gravy poured out!


Yo mama so fat they have to grease the bath tub to get her out!


Yo Mama jokes... i will say some then you gooo!?
A whole different world
Think of you
Even thinking
Changes life to me
To others nothing has
But the earth in my mind
Has changed direction
And you are the sun
I revolve around you
And yet
We've never even
Spoken.

Planets revolve normally
But you shifted me
Shifted me
My life now off course

Never to return

Again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home