trend

Friday, July 23, 2010

gir

gir

Original - TisArt - cartoon オリジナル手描き漫画 by Peadar: Tis ...
Friday, July 23, 2010. Tis Glamour Gir. Posted by TisArt@Gmail.com. Newer Post Older Post Home. The Story of Tis. Peadar, the artist, is descended from a tribe of celts who ventured out onto the wild North Atlantic ocean in currachs. ...

incoming: the piney gir country roadshow « wears the trousers magazine
When Piney Gir wrote back in October 2008 that she'd just about wrapped up this second album from her Country Roadshow, we didn't anticipate that it would take her nearly two years to finally let the horse bolt from the stable. ...

New Artists, Old Songs: Matt Ryd, Piney Gir, Marco Mahler & Fort ...
Here's Kansas-born, UK-based singer-songwriter Piney Gir, whose midcentury alt-countrified incarnation and recent folkpop release The Yearling have also ticked our fancy, with the aforementioned cover and a rocking Americana b-side used ...

A new app lets you buy a car from your iPhone. And - Twitter ...
perfectlyjaeded - Twitter perfectlyjaeded 107 2 hours ago Reply. RT @jimmyfallon: A new app lets you buy a car from your iPhone. And you thought it was bad when you accidentally butt-dialed your ex-gir . ...

Cabid - Lion vs Tiger ” Gir Forest Fight” full edition
This is the so-called Lion vs Tiger fight that occur in Gir Forest, however according ...

Factory Gir Rapidshare Free Full Downloads with Hotfile and ...
Factory Gir Rapidshare Free Full Downloads Rapidshare MegaUpload Hotfile Torrent.

Police said Christopher Egolf had his pregnant gir « luxury webblog
Police said Christopher Egolf had his pregnant gir. A man arrested Thursday night on suspicion of drunk driving was driving 123 mph with a pregnant woman inside his vehicle, police said. State police at Hazleton said Christopher Ryan ...

The Doom Song - Zim and GIR ~ A Free Man, Thinking Freely
Invader Zim - The Doom Song - Funny videos are here. I think Zim arrived on Earth and is now hiding in the bowels of the US Congress. GIR is still singing The Doom Song. Can you feel the doom raining down on your filthy head yet? I can. ...

Crackdown on illegal mining near Gir
20-07-2010Crackdown on illegal mining near GirAhmedabad Mirror.com By Dilip Patelhttp://www.ahmedabadmirror.com/article/3/20100719201007190049514661e72a9f2/Crackdown-on-illegal-mining-near-Gir.htmlAfter much delay, officials have taken ...

where can i find an invader zim gir hoodie online?
i want to get one for my girlfriend sense shes obsessed with Gir, But i wanta get her a huge one, not some small one preferably like 4 or 5 feet but i cant seem to find any someone know where i can find one?


Huge over sized Gir plush doll?
okay , so remember the FIRST season of 16 and pregnant , the gir ho has orange ishh hair , has a son names him bentley ,
what is her name ?
i cant remember and its bothering me so badly , dont cha hate when that happens , anyways thanks so much in advance .


16 and pregnant cast question ?
to make a long story short.

There is this gir name Arielle that I like, but I just found out that she has mental problems and that she has been inside one of those mental hospitals on and off for 3 years, I mean dont get me wrong she look soo good, she is mixed with Korean, white and black, and she has the beautiful long hair!! damn!, I mean i like her but i cant deal with someone who has mental problems.

maybe the best thing to do is to tell her something that wod want to make her stop taking to me.

AM I RIGHT?


Teens what do you do with someone who has mental problems?
Before 1976, California license-plate numbers consisted of three letters followed by three numbers (for example, EGT 893). In the summer of 1976, however, the state ran out of numbers of this type and started issuing seven-digit plates (such as 1 GIR 788). How many possible license plate numbers can be made from 1 numerical digit followed by 3 letters followed by 3 numerical digits? (Base your answer on 26 letters in the alphabet and 10 numerical digits.)

Select the radio button corresponding to the correct answer.
A. 17,576
B. 1,000,000
C. 17,576,000
D. 175,760,000
E. 10,000,000


alg 2 word problem??? hellpz?
Before 1976, California license-plate numbers consisted of three letters followed by three numbers (for example, EGT 893). In the summer of 1976, however, the state ran out of numbers of this type and started issuing seven-digit plates (such as 1 GIR 788). How many possible license plate numbers can be made from 1 numerical digit followed by 3 letters followed by 3 numerical digits? (Base your answer on 26 letters in the alphabet and 10 numerical digits.)


Select the radio button corresponding to the correct answer.
A. 17,576
B. 1,000,000
C. 17,576,000
D. 175,760,000
E. 10,000,000


help with this word problem??? math-----alg 2?
I used to study hard, being deep in the spirit really loving God but now everything seem to fall apart and there was this gir l da use to delight in me but she doesnt any more coz she thinks im lay back person but i know from deep inside da im not


How do you i take my life seriously! Der is dis negligence spirit in me that makes me a lay back person?
Well, I asked someone on DA to make me a Gir Hoodie (Its big, so it goes kinda down to your knees. Its like the full body), so I can well, wear it to school/on Halloween XD
So, do I pay them $$, give them art, or what? I'm not that good at drawing so I think I'm gonna have to pay =o
In her response to me, when I asked about it, she said (I'm copy/pasting what she said): "Give me time to finish that one and your hoodie size and I can probably do it (I'm making a dog sized one right now). You want it to be Gir?"
So, I replied with yes please. So yea XD
Help? rofl


Do you have to pay for a commission on DeviantArt?
I've been talking to a few older people 16/17 and asked them if it was just a phase and they said they thought it was, but it never went away. Sure I can see a gir and think she's hot but I can ony get sexual feelings over men, I'm really uncertain about this because my parents are pretty homophobic and I'm quite afraid to come out to people, aot of my friends are quite a bit older than me and I've told them but I don't feel as safe to tell my friends that are my age in my year and my parents. What should I do? I REALLY don't want to just keep it all to myself and I'm pretty sure some people I know are gay but I just don't want to be alone on this. I don't want to be dis-honest with myself until I grow up and leave school so I wouldn't have to worry. HELP ME!No offence but Donald F seems like a real pedo.... Oh and I've had many crushes on guys but alot of girls do like me and it's just a queston of do I just decide to put on a mask and take the easy way out or be myself?


I'm 13 and I think I'm gay?
I've looked everywhere. Hot Topic, Ebay, amazon and they either say "sold out" or really expensive.
So, Where can i find a Gir Plush doll backpack, under 40$ and is actually in stock?


Where can I find a Plush Gir Backpack?
You know tha little gir from orpha named max?? I thought sheused to have her own ltle show with her friend on youtube like what noah cyrus and emily grace have (the noie and ems show)
So does she have one I think its called the Ava and something show (dont know the other girls name thats why i said something) Thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home