trend

Friday, October 16, 2009

the cookie diet

the cookie diet

the cookie diet

khichdi: the cookie diet
"When I started the Cookie Diet, there was no splurging or sneaking little snacks," Raper said. "I was very strict and, to make sure that I could stay on the diet, I started the Monday of Thanksgiving so I got through every single ...

Can You Shed Pounds on the Cookie Diet? (ABC News) | Nutrition ...
Nutrition therapies provides educational materials improving your diet and your life.

Dr Diet Cookie : The Diet That Lets You Eat Cookies | JeyamArticle
The cookie diet is a popular diet that allows you to eat six cookies, one full dinner meal, and plenty of vegetables on a daily basis, up to a total of 800 calories, to lose weight quickly and safely.

The Truth about the Dr. Siegal Cookie Diet
Pros: Lots of people swear by this diet TV shows like Today, CNN and “The Morning Show” have featured the cookie diet. Ashlee Simpson, Denise Richards and the Kardashian sisters, are just a few of the celebrities who endorse this ...

Wellness Gossip « Smart for Life (The Cookie Diet)
If you really want a cookie, go to a local bakery that makes a divine, homemade cookie from natural and organic ingredients. Enjoy one (not seven) and continue eating healthy the rest of the day. That would be a much better cookie diet ...

What is The Cookie Diet?
Things You Need to Know About Diet Pills. Views: 5 | Downloads: 0. The Fastest Ways to Lose Weight. Views: 13 | Downloads: 0. The Effects of Weight Loss Supplements. Views: 0 | Downloads: 0. Related docs. What is the Cookie Diet? ...

Have You Tried the Cookie Diet? - ABC News
Have You Tried the Cookie Diet? ABC News The Cookie Diet's Web site claims the method lets dieters eat six "special cookies" to control hunger in addition to dinner at night and, in the process, … ...

The Cookie Diet
The term “Cookie Diet”is one of the few diet plans wherein it uses cookies to control hunger in place of meals as a means to lower calorie intake. Cookie diets have very low calories made for those who wants to attain significant weight ...

The Smart Cookie Diet – How To Eat Cookies And Still Lose Weight
Does a diet based around cookies really work? Sure it does! Dr. Sasson Moulavi, sometimes also called Dr. Diet Cookie, has created a diet called "The Smart For Life Cookie Diet Plan" that is helping dieters drop an average of twelve to ...

this is what i ate today. is it bad?
I've been on a pretty strict diet, 1,200 to 1,500 calories a day. going to the gym six times a week.
Yesterday I ate 4 things, a plain turkey sandwich 150 cals.
Mexican gumbo (chicken) from qudoba mexican grill, 800 calories.....and my boyfriend convinced me to go to dairy queen....i ate a whole large cookie jar blizzard...i couldn't put the stupid thing down because it was soooo good..then i looked up the calories for it this morning..1,550 calories!!!
Would it be safe if I just didn't eat today? Or if I just ate 500 calories for the day.
I'm feeling so guilty because i've been working so hard at my diet and I completely bombed it yesterday.


I ate 2,850 calories yesterday..feeling really guilty?
this morning i ate some pistachios through out the whole day of school (8-12pm) and drank orange juice on the side (160 cal) and my friend bought me a cookie, not sure how much caloris but it was tim hortons Smile edition cookies. then when i got home i ate some stir fry chicken with veggies and little potatoes. im trying to avoid as much carbs as i can slowly each day. then i went and ate 5 cookies (2=150 cals, 7g fat) i waited like 4 hours when i got hungry i ate pistachios again.
for dinner i had 2 baked salmon fillets and some green leek on the side. then i crashed into apple juice and some more cookies, not sure how much cookies maybe around 4.

i woke up being 134, trying to lose about 20 pounds.... do u think ill gain weight tomorrow?

whats happening to my body now that ate those cookies right after dinner? (its 9pm now)


you guys did i ruin my diet?
My schedule is sort of weird, so I'm not sure that I'm eating properly.

I get up around 10 or 11

I can't stomach food right away, so around 1130/12 I have something like 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt, 1/2 cup rolled oats, medium banana and tsp cinnamon parfait style and another fruit like a plum or nectarine or some veggies like 1/2 cup green beans or carrots.

I then have class in the afternoon... sometimes 12-4 or 2-6 or something like that. Usually while I'm at school I'll grab a muffin or a oatmeal cookie and a coffee.

I get home after class and have a regular dinner - Always a carb, a protein, and a veggie, like a chicken veggie wrap or standard meat/veggie/potatoes or pasta.

Then I go to badminton practice at 7:30 and get home around midnight.

When I get home I snack on things like veggies or a sandwich

I go to bed around 2.

Does this sound reasonable? I never eat things like sauces or salad dressing, i don't drink soda, and I only have 1 serving or caffeine a day. Sometimes in the evening I snack on some popcorn or chocolate but I try not to. I drink about 12 glasses of water a day. When I get take-out I try to make it healthy and I almost never have anything deep-fried or greasy.

I'm 20, female, 5'8, 145lbs, a lot of muscle. A nutritionist suggested about 1950 calories a day for me based on my activity level.

Does this sound reasonable?I spoke to the nutritionist when I was working a normal 9-5 job but now I'm back at school so it's completely changed.@doggy lover.. yes I go to bed at 2, but I don't get up until 10 or 11 so I'm still getting 8 hours... My whole schedule is pushed back about 4 hours because my classes and practice are later in the day.@wullish I'm still getting 8 hours! I go to bed late and wake up late because badminton runs til midnight, and I have a small meal/snack after badminton


Does this sound like proper diet?
I'm 14, 4'11, 110.
So far I've been doing these exercises,
Weight training (12 pounds)
Cardio (elliptical, 20 mins)
Pilates

I've done them everyday.
My diet is OK.
I still eat like 1 cookie (sweet tooth?)
So how long will it be till I weight 92 lbs.
Just an estimate, like 5 months?I can't grow taller.
I've reached my max height.
My parents are short so I'm going to be short too.
:[


So...I want to weigh 92 lbs. How?
alright its 2 days away from homecoming and im on a diet but ithink i broke it but im not really sure.u see i leave my house at 6:30 today in the morning and what i ate for breakfast is one piece of hot dog and orange juice cuz i was in a hurry , then around 1 oclock ate a cookie one only and when i got home around 3 something i ate one hard boiled egg and two hotdog with one hot dog bun and then my dad came told me to eat with him out with my sis and i ordered grilled chicken salad and a water and by the way my height is 5/6 and my weight is 120 so do u think what i ate the whole day would make me fat.and ya i asked this question because i wanted to look good in my dress homecoming for my date!peace


i need information!can anybody be nice to answer!!in a nice way?
Ok for breakfast Coffee with 45 creamer gum later more cofee diet moutine dew a little 130 calorie healthy trail mix like nuts an rasines etc.......but then i ate maybe 200 cals for dinner an i am sorry i had a cookie :( 147 cals ;(i workout alot so a lot but my energy is up way up energy bunny up!!


KK help me out here ....did i eat to much (girls only)?
So, Monday - Friday I eat more because I am awake longer. My days are about 16 hours long and I consume about 800 - 1,000 calories. I walk fairly often through out the day, and when I get home, I do 30 minutes of cardio, then my daily exercise routine. (Some reps of weightlifting, crunches, etc.)

On weekends, I sleep more, so my days are about 12 hours long. I remain fairly busy, and eat about 700 - 800 calories a day. I do the 30 minutes of cardio and daily exercise routine on these days, too.

My diet consists of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, but minimal meat and dairy. I only drink water and fruit smoothies, and I eat only whenever I feel hungry, but always make sure to eat when I need to. But of course, I have an occasional slice of pie or cookie or ice cream. ;)

I know it is a good diet weight loss wise because I already lost seven pounds in a fairly short amount of time. But is this a good diet and exercise plan health-wise?P.S. I take a Vitamin C, Vitamin B and Vitamin E supplement daily.


Decent amount of calories consumed per-day/amount of exercise?
[[teen diet - okay?]]?
Teen diet: can someone approve it?
I'm going to school and i'm kind of one of those health freaks ahah. I'm female obvs, 5'2 100 pounds, but i have to stay in shape ... for the heck of it.

Food:
I was thinking:
Breakfast (6:30am)
-kashi cereal, oatmeal or toast for some fibre, grain
-a yoghurt cup (one of those 100 cals)
-a piece of fruit
-milk!

10:15 ish
-Kashi bar - with almonds

12:00:
-sandwich, carrots, salad, wrap, whatever soup maybe
-a oatmeal homemade cookie if i have them or nothing
-water

3:30
-a snack under 200 cals -fruit, cereal, whatever i have

6:00
-proportioned balanced dinner

Exercise:
Strength during week:
-200 jumping jacks
-300 abs (whatever i do)
-15 push ups every 50 ab reps
-100 squats with 50 split lunges in between
-dips on low table
-stretching before and after

weekends:
-strength
-30 minutes cardio (ellitcal, treadmill)

and then ballet once a week

is this okay?


teen diet: will it work in order to stay in shape?
Teen diet: can someone approve it?
I'm going to school and i'm kind of one of those health freaks ahah. I'm female obvs, 5'2 100 pounds, but i have to stay in shape ... for the heck of it.

Food:
I was thinking:
Breakfast (6:30am)
-kashi cereal, oatmeal or toast for some fibre, grain
-a yoghurt cup (one of those 100 cals)
-a piece of fruit
-milk!

10:15 ish
-Kashi bar - with almonds

12:00:
-sandwich, carrots, salad, wrap, whatever soup maybe
-a oatmeal homemade cookie if i have them or nothing
-water

3:30
-a snack under 200 cals -fruit, cereal, whatever i have

6:00
-proportioned balanced dinner

Exercise:
Strength during week:
-200 jumping jacks
-300 abs (whatever i do)
-15 push ups every 50 ab reps
-100 squats with 50 split lunges in between
-dips on low table
-stretching before and after

weekends:
-strength
-30 minutes cardio (ellitcal, treadmill)

and then ballet once a week

is this okay?


[[teen diet - okay?]]?
I'm going to school and i'm kind of one of those health freaks ahah. I'm female obvs, 5'2 100 pounds, but i have to stay in shape ... for the heck of it.

Food:
I was thinking:
Breakfast (6:30am)
-kashi cereal, oatmeal or toast for some fibre, grain
-a yoghurt cup (one of those 100 cals)
-a piece of fruit
-milk!

10:15 ish
-Kashi bar - with almonds

12:00:
-sandwich, carrots, salad, wrap, whatever soup maybe
-a oatmeal homemade cookie if i have them or nothing
-water

3:30
-a snack under 200 cals -fruit, cereal, whatever i have

6:00
-proportioned balanced dinner

Exercise:
Strength during week:
-200 jumping jacks
-300 abs (whatever i do)
-15 push ups every 50 ab reps
-100 squats with 50 split lunges in between
-dips on low table
-stretching before and after

weekends:
-strength
-30 minutes cardio (ellitcal, treadmill)

and then ballet once a week

is this okay?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home